Dear Valued Patients and Parents/Guardians:
We hope that this message finds you well.
We thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time. We are glad to be included in the Province's Phase II re-opening plans for mid-May. We will be operating on a limited schedule to allow for social distancing. If you have any questions about your upcoming appointments, please contact the office directly. Your safety and health is our top priority.
Please note the following:
- We will confirm your appointment one business day prior. Please note that if you need to cancel your appointment, you must do so one business day prior to avoid charges.
- Please ensure that your child does not eat one hour prior to the appointment time. Clear fluids are OK (water, clear juice).
- Absolutely NO food or drink allowed in the office.
- Please ensure that your child uses the restroom prior to leaving home as restroom access will be extremely limited at this time.
- Only one patient and parent/guardian can be admitted into office at any one time. Please do not bring additional family members.
- When you arrive, please call us at 604-464-3213 to notify us of your arrival.
- Please remain in your vehicle or outside the office until we call you.
- Upon entry, you will be asked screening questions in accordance with the Province of British Columbia. Hand sanitizer will be administered.
- Our team member will escort you into the office to the treatment area.
- Upon completion of treatment, a team member will escort you to the reception area.
- Please be on time for your appointment as it will be very difficult to accommodate latecomers.
- Please note that Dr. Kim and clinical personnel will be donning personal protective equipment that may include gowns, shields, mask and head coverings. This can be very daunting for a child. We appreciate that we are a pediatric setting, however, the dangers of Covid-19 require us (and you and your child) to be properly protected. Thank you for your understanding as you prepare your children to see us.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Christine N. Kim & team